Want to be a immortal? Write 200 words.
Hello readers! After long waiting finally i am writing an open invitation for all contributors and would like to welcome on this platform which is totally for you, i am a also just a contributor here with little bit more access 😛
I saw these guidelines on Michael Hayth‘s website and found very interesting so with minor editing i am using this for guest blogging guidelines.
- Your post must be original and not previously published either on the Web or in print.
- You agree not to publish it anywhere else, including your own blog or Web site. You may, however, post a brief “tease” or summary on your site that links to the post.
- You may provide up to three byline links: one for your blog or Web site, one for your bio or About page, and one for your Twitter username (optional).
- Your post should be at least 200 words long and no more than 500 words.
- You should also read but not necessary just a suggestion 🙂 :
- “Anatomy of an Effective Blog Post” by Yours Truly
- “9 Ways Become an Exceptional Guest Poster” by Darren Rowse
- “Seven Steps to Writing a Successful Guest” Post by Jeff Goins.
- 7 Crucial Tactics for Writing a Radically Successful Guest Post by Blog Tyrant (via CopyBlogger).
- These all contain some very helpful tips to maximize your post.
- I will likely copyedit your post for grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc. If I make substantive changes (unlikely), I will email the post back to you for your approval before posting.
- I may provide a short introduction or conclusion to your post to provide context or the rationale as to why I think the post is important. I will make sure that my comments are set off from yours stylistically, so that readers are clear that these are mine and not yours.
I understand the work that it takes to write a blog post. However, the fact that you have written a post and submitted it to me does not obligate me to publish it. The only guest posts I will publish are those that in my sole judgment add value to my readers.
Furthermore, if I do not approve your guest post, I will explain why I did not approve it.
If your post meets the above guidelines:
- Please email it to me for consideration. Due to other running stuff, it usually takes me 2–3 days to respond.
- Please include a one to two-sentence byline that includes what you do, along with your blog address and your Twitter and/or Facebook address.
- Please include the size of your readership: number of blog readers, Facebook friends or fans, and Twitter followers.
- Please confirm that you are willing to engage with my readers in the comments about your post. This is hugely important and a non-negotiable. My readers have come to expect this.
- Please include the post in the body of the e-mail. DO NOT include it as an attachment. Also, please do not include HTML coding.
- If I reject your post, you are obviously free to do whatever you want with it, including publishing it elsewhere.